T.R. McTaggart has always made safety in our shop a priority, but during this COVID-19 pandemic, the safety of our employees and customers has been an even greater focus. We have taken many steps to ensure the safety of our stakeholders, including:
- Employees wear masks in areas where working adjacent to other employees.
- Frequent cleaning and sanitation of common surfaces such as light switches, door handles, carts, touch screens, computers, tagging guns, tape guns, presses, and embroidery machines.
- Hand sanitizer stations positioned throughout work floor for frequent, easy use.
- Updated handwashing and CDC guidelines posted to remind employees of best practices.
- Staggered lunches and breaks to reduce employee congregation.
- Updated trainings on common COVID-19 PPE.
- Daily monitoring of staff health. If any employee shows symptoms related to those of COVID-19, that employee is not permitted to work and must adhere to CDC guidelines before returning
Oct 27-30, 2020
- Last Vegas Gift SHow
- Wild Birds Unlimited Annual Conference
April 19-21, 2020 - Boyne Highlands, MI
March 1-5, 2020 - Alexandria, VA/DC
March 1-2, 2020 - Birch Run, MI