It’s almost that time of the year again to where tourists travel all over during their extended Memorial Day Weekend. Whether your store has already opened the doors for eager travelers or you’re still planning and prepping for your first weekend open, we know the biggest question every year is “do I have enough inventory to get me off to a great start of the season?”
Well, you’ve still got some time to stock up and be well prepared! In order to ensure you get your orders before the big weekend hits, we encourage you to place those orders by May 11th.
The best thing is we have some awesome garments in inventory that are great options for your store and ensures a quicker turnaround time for your orders.
Some items we have in inventory and recommend you consider are:
- The Gildan G500
- This classic tee option is a great go-to for your store
- Colors we have in inventory: Ash, Black, Grey and Navy
- Port & Company PC78H
- With the weather still on the cooler side, a sweatshirt is a must to have in your store for customers who didn’t pack properly
- Colors we have in inventory: Athletic Heather, Black, Heather Maroon, Heather Navy, Heather Red, Heather Royal, Olive and Steel Blue
- District DT6104
- If you haven’t heard, crewnecks have made a HUGE comeback and you want to make sure you have at least one option in your store this season
- Colors we have in inventory: Charcoal and Oatmeal Heather
We are as excited as you guys are to start this season off with a bang and the only way to do that is to ensure your store is fully stock, so let us help you do just that!
Be sure to contact your sales rep today or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yours in memory making,